WHY I CAN'T FORGIVE TUNJI

0

WHY I CAN'T FORGIVE TUNJI

   

 My Experience

People used to say “Shade you are a bad girl, you broke Tunji's heart. How could you be so callous? He is on his knees, take him back. They called me names and yet, I can't bring myself to forgive him. Yeah, if you know what that Son of a bitch did, you would agree with me that he deserves death by hanging. Tunji is a bastard, I don't owe anyone an apology for saying this. You will agree with me after reading my experience with Tunji. Maybe it's time I expose him for who he is. A cheating, lying, conniving son of a bitch.
          He was my boyfriend, I loved him, we ate together, I cooked his food (I wish I had poisoned him) and wash his dirty clothes. He was yet to get a job, I loved him, I didn't matter that he had no penny. I was working so I spent my hard earned cash on him, I was stupid.
          I had a friend, her name was Cynthia. She was the best of my friends. We ate together, drank together, wear the same outfit to parties and even wear each other's clothes and jewelry. I even allowed her to borrow my make-up. She knew I was crazy about Tunji.
          Only God knows how long they've been doing it behind me. So one of the worst days of my life, I went to see Tunji in his house. I was a regular visitor so I don't have to knock. I opened the door and it was as if I was in the wrong room, Tunji was on Top of a lady. I was shocked, but I wasn't a coward. I moved towards the bed to face the woman, and well, who do you think it was? My best friend Cynthia.
                                                                                      To be Continued……..


Do you have an experience you want to share with us? Whether it is a bitter or pleasant experience we are willing to publish it so that other singles can learn from it. Mail it to us on singlesclass2014@gmail.com.



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)